Already have the mind-set of breaking up with him?

My boyfriend and I have always been kind of rocky and the several times I've tried to end it he has told me that he is going to try harder to be there and spend time with me and that our relationship may not be perfect but it's worth working for... but I hardly have seen any changes. I know he's kind of trying but not at the rate at which I wish he was and I feel like I shouldn't have to beg him to see me or talk to me. Last week he basically ignored me all week so I got upset and he made a point to plan to see me today and tomorrow. I am so tired of having to talk things out with him and explain how I feel and ask for changes and all this so early on (5 months together). I wish it was just a natural desire he had to see me or talk to me. I kind of don't even want to go out tonight or tomorrow but it does make me feel happy that he has planned something. Should I still go and try to make the best of it or not go and just end it now? I can already tell we are not going to workout in the end but I still have a small hope that these next 2 days will be perfect and makeup for him ignoring me and not taking me out anywhere since June... any suggestions?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• End The Relationship, Once A Person Becomes Unhappy In A Relationship & Tells Their Significiant Other To Which They Still Dont Do Aything To Fix It, It's Time To End It. This Time Dont Allow Him To Talk You Back In It Cause You Already Know The Same Thing Is Gonna Happen, Be Strong & Stay Positive...

Most Helpful Girl

• Even if the 2 days does make up for it your never gonna be happy because next week you'll just have to talk things out with him again... dump him before he gets too attached and you feel a little trapped :):)