Rebound or no? Any ideas please help?

My ex broke up with me 2 months ago and started talking to a guy 3 weeks after we broke up. I did no for a month and a half until we got back to school. during nc all I was told was she needed space. After we got back to school I finally say down and spoke to her and she told me she lost feelings for me and it started in March and waited till July to tell me. She asked to be friends and I said I wasn’t ready (Btw we were together almost 2years)
the last couple of days she has been a bitch by starting fights on Twitter with subliminal bullshit. And is now flat out ignoring me when she used to al least say hi and even went as far as giving me answers to test.
She has gone home the last 3 weekends probably to see this guy. Do u think it might still be a rebound?
Why is she being a bitch when she started the problems on twitter?
Any ideas?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• By being with this Other guy, he most likely is using him as her 'Rebound Robert,' and by starting her Routine Redrick with you now, she is trying to find a way to keep you in her life, keep you at arm's length and if this schmo doesn't work out, most likely will try and find her wailing way back into your Arms again, sweetie. Don't fall for it, nor trust her. If it isn't with someone else after him, or even a chance, along with You, she Might even juggle this clown around too, It will be another Court jester, another three ring circus and the show will always go on.
    Get away from her, move away from the past. Don't get caught up in her Drama Queen dances. These are Problem child patterns that I am seeing here, and being you are Broke up, good thing you aren't even 'Friends' now.
    She has Openly admitted where her heart lies and if she truly loved you, she would be With you, not with some newbie.
    Good luck. xx

• .. sorry I meant to see 'She' not 'he is using'...:)) xx

• And from a girls perspective what do u think it will take for her to realize she screwed up? I know everyone is different but do u think the chances of a relationship with her is dead

• Well, it's been 2 months now and being with another, she is also looking and lurking here... May be if she drops him or he her, she will then realize you were not as bad as all that... Only time will tell... xx