Can someone please help me with this? It might be long but I am really hurting?

So there is this guy that I was with and we have really liked each other for a very long time. But my parents made him break up with me. I think that it is dumb because I am almost 18. I will be 18 in like two months. But the thing is we have no communication. But that is not the problem he tells my best friend that he is still in love with me. And he told her to let me know that he is going to wait for me. But what if he doesn't? I am like heart broken. If anyone wants to know more details or knows how to help me message me? I know you all will probably say your young there are other guys out there. But I have really liked him for two years and I have tried going out with other guys but it didn't work. I only love him.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he still wants to be with you. It'll probably be fine.

Why did your parents make him break up with you?

• Because they want me to only pay attention to school. They won't even let me hang out with friends. I already have straight A's its annoying!

• I know how you feel I've been there done that but mine broke up with me about 6 months ago but its a long story. I understand how you feel and where you are coming from my dad is kind of overprotective of me when it comes to me wanting hang out with boys.

What Guys Said 2

• Hi All, So sorry for posting this here, i know it does not concern the discus topic, just want to share a testimony to you all. someone out there will surely need this. This is REAL!!! few months back, my Husband left me and our only daughter for no reason. and my family

means so much to me. A friend of mine told me about this spell doctor who helped her got her ex back. i just said i just said i should give it a try after so many months

have gone by and still haven't see my beloved family. i email the Doctor and he assured me he can help me. in less than 48hours after finishing the spell spiritual work

my family came back home today. just want to say a very big thank you to Dr Kings of Royal Temple for saving my home and restoring my lost happiness. please if you

know you are going through any trouble, be it illness, diseases. marital issues. fruit of the womb, breakthrough, need to get your ex back, win that court case, win that big

deal you have dream of, and seek a solution for it. kindly contact this Great man in his private email address. His email address is (dr_royaltemple@yahoo. com). Thank

you Dr Kings.

• We are not your therapist

What Girls Said 0