? Why do woman do things like this?(ladies only please)?

Me and my ex were together for 3 years! We lived together for 2. We broke up over an argument that went to far. We have been broken up for about a 6 months now. A month ago she told me she was still in love with me and still thinks about me all the time but she was gonna date a high school friend. So I told her that we couldn't be friends and she cried and siad she didn't want to lose me and she didn't want to be nothing to me. i told her id try. It's been a month and I don't think I can be friends because I'm still in love with her and it drive me crazy thinking about them. Got a call from her a few days a go in the morning asking how I was doing I keep it short under 2 min. She texted me 30. Min later she texted me"was it wrong that I called" I asked do you care about me? She siad " I do care" I asked if she has romantic feelings for me anymore she siad "I dont want to admit that" I siad true loves doesn't fade..."she siad "trust me I know" I asked if she loved her new bf "she siad "No" I said I am done with the games how do you feel? She siad "I care about someone (me) that I don't think I can be with" I live in Cali right now she lives in ga but I'm moving back in 2 months and haven't told her... So my questions ladies is what is she think or what does she want from me. Should I tell her I'm moving back? What should I do I'm so confused?
She 22 and I'm 28 and she knows that I have changed for the better. I got a lucrative job and changed my bad habits "smoking"

30

Most Helpful Girl

• She still loves u but she is scared to re commit to u as she thinks it won't work out, there are still issues that caused u to break up that are hindering her

• as a woman... What would you like your ex to do in this type of situation. She knows I'm still in love but I feel like im being used as a fall back! How do I reassure! Do I say being friends or go nc to let her miss me or what?

• It would depend on why we broke up in the first place. If I felt there was hope I'd like him to keep pursuing me and try to talk it over. If I was done I'd want him to leave me alone