Is mobile, cars or games gadgets like wives for guys that why they do not let us touch them or is it they are cheating?

My bf grab his mobile from me when I teasing him of checking his mobile..
do it mean what I m thinkin of..
is it a sign of cheating?
well.. we were just talking casually when he remove his mobile to comb his hair with z reflection... then i grab his mbl.. n then said... let me check a bit what's on ur mobile.. i said that casually like teasing him but he , i think, took me seriously...
he got upset n tried his best to take back his mobile from my hands.
then i asked, what could have happend if i check..
he give me z excuse of za his cousin put a mark on his mobile and do not want me to also as am quite clumsy
but it has been annoying me z way he has trapped his mobile from my hands. i felt like he is surely hiding something
but on the other part, im thinking... for guys, their mobiles, cars and other games gadgets are like their first wives. could it be that this is z case here. that why he did not let me have his mobile.
what do u think?

01