Ex said go find my equal and people of my kind he was my kind?

s590.photobucket.com/.../...12-12-52-16-1.png.html

That's a picture of my ex I absolutely loved him once standing with his cousin don't know how to blot her face out.. he called me fat and ugly and should stick to my own kind, and since he said that I've been depressed have low self esteem and can't move on. People said he was ugly but I saw gorgeous and even now that man I will always love and I tried everything to get back with him, suppose in a way I want him to take back all the unkind words he said and see me as a kind loving person, no one can compare to him and I've lost him, is there anyway I can get him back will he ever?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He's the one who looks fat and ugly, not you. You deserve and can get someone better than a fat ugly guy who says mean things to you.

1|0
    0|0
    • He's just on an ego trip because he has few females on his arm...

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. You're more attractive than he is.
    2. Why on earth would you want someone who said that about you and called you such cruel names?
    3. You're better than that. So go find yourself a hottie and rub it in his face :)

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He's ugly as fuck. Go find someone that deserves you, because he sure as hell doesn't.

3|1
    0|1
  • You want someone back who called you ugly and fat? I'd tell him to eat a bag of dicks.

2|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• FUCK HIM !!! YOU ARE WAY BETTER WITHOUT HIM. TELL HIM TO KISS YOUR ASS !! CHILE? YOU DONT NEED HIM. HE CALLED YOU FAT AND UGLY. THIS MAKES ME MAD. HE SURE AS HELL ain't GQ !! BABY GIRL KNOW YOUR WORTH!! IF YOU DARE GO BACK TO HIM, JUST BE REALLY CONTENT OF BEING A FOOL FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!

You seem real nice. I bet your beautiful. Find some one that recognizes it and accept nothing less.

Good luck !!

0|0
    0|0
  • No one can compare to him? Uh, he sounds like an asshole. There are tons of douchebags ripe for the picking what makes this one so special?

1|1
    0|1
  • I agree with the other guy. He's as ugly as fuck.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes