The thought of my ex with another girl is driving me insane. How can I stop this jealousy?

Even though i know i can no longer be with my ex for my own good the thought of him with someone else is driving me mad. He is a serial cheater and I know he will most probably cheat on any new girls he ends up with and I don't like that i don't get pleasure form that cos I don't want another girl going through that and i don't want him to be that unhappy that he keeps cheating. I have to stop obsessing and stopping driving myself mad.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• He's a cheater. . . Forget about him. . . Well for the jealousy part i suggest casual dating. . It will keep him out of your for a while at least

• tried the casual dating hasn 't worked for me, he's still in my head, don't know if its cos i still care about him or im just finding it hard to dettach

• well thats a problem... i think u should just for satisfaction try again... if he says no know then you should accept it

• you would never be happy with a guy who dosent love you

Most Helpful Girl

• It's probably common for you to feel this way after a break up with someone that once meant a lot to you. You'll get over it In time but one piece of advice I would give you is if he gets with another girl and you find out, don't contact her and tell her he's a cheat, even if you have proof he cheated on her, leave them to it because she will most likely, as she is in the first stage of a new relationship, think you are a crazy stalker ex who is trying to cause her and him problems and break them up because your jealous. Although that may not be true and a lot of girls wouldn't think that she might. I am saying this from watching a friend go through the same with her ex and his now girlfriend. Try and stay away from him completely, get rid of anything and everything that might make you want to contact him. Although it's sad it is probably your best chance of moving on completely, until one day you will see him in street with a new girl and you won't feel anything but pity for what the girl will have to put up with, and relief that you are out of that now. It will be hard, and take a lot of strength, but eventually you will stop feeling like this and find a guy who will treat you how you deserve to be treated! Good luck in your future, and I hope you feel better soon.

• i have no intention of telling any future girlfriend of his about his ways because I know how much of a manipulator he is and charmer. She would never believe me just like I never believed people

• Yeah that's how my friends ex was too, it was hard for her to keep her mouth shut because she felt bad for them but that's just how it was.