Did I blow it? Is it really over?

I met a girl about 6 months ago, and for the first time I actually cared about the outcome, she was travelling and I was working away from home, and we met at a remote location, I went home, and she continued travelling. Our relationship was only mental via texting and phone calls, we had a fight and stopped talking for a week, then we started back up, we had another fight, and again we stopped talking. Then she travelled overseas again we started talking again, but this time it was far more intense than before. We had a massive fight and this time I decided that it was time for me to make a move, So I got angry and got on the next plane to where she was, I met up with her and it was truly one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had, although it was only for 1 day... We were both extremely happy for the first time, we organised to meet up again in another country I had already booked a holiday for in 2 weeks. Again, when we met up we had one of the best times I can remember. She then went home for the first time in 1 year, and we continued to grow closer, I was offered a job in her home country that was very close to her. There was a delay in the starting of my job, and she started to pull away and started acting differently. Her actions started to make me feel bad, and I told her... she got angry at me and again we didn't speak for a week. We made up again - and we discussed the opportunity for me to come visit her, she loved it until she started pulling away again. I did not end up coming to see her... What followed was her non stop texting and calling me, I asked her frequently if she was still interested because she wasn't showing interest, but still calling and texting at every opportunity.
About 4 days ago, she posted on FB that she was out with some new guy friend which she told me "was really cool guy :)" I told her yeah ok... and assumed that was it. The next day I asked how she was and ready to say goodbye. All I got was horrible games...

• She is gone forever
  • You'll hear from her again

21

Most Helpful Girl

• To answer your poll: You're going to hear from her again. To give advice: With all this drama so early on, why fucking bother? She is playing mad games with you, and you need to nip that shit in the bud. When you DO hear from her again you should tell her SHE blew it. Not you dude.

• I agree. She is playing games.

The moment she realizes no one will care for her like you she will come back.

Then it's up to you to accept or not.

• Thanks for mh