Why does this grind my gears?

It has been over a month now since I broke up my gf.. I'm in college and she's a senior and we're still Facebook friends. The other day I saw a pic of her in a guys football uniform and it just seemed like I got really pissed or something. It kinda put me in a weird mood too. Wtf does this mean?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• It might be that you still have some feelings for her or its just the fact that she has someone new that kinda lowers your self a steam because there is no one in the world that could replace you. (notice the hint sarcasm in the last one) And im not kidding it happens to everyone. When you realize someone is over you it kinda hits you in the feels like 'how dare she get over me?'

What Girls Said 2

• You got pissed. It's normal. You probably have leftover feelings for her, and when you saw her in the picture, it was a moment of, "Shit, she's moving on, she got away." Because it feels like she shouldn't move on from you. I've been in the same boat, best thing to do is to find someone else to have your attention.

• It means she moved on and you're still bitter about it

What Guys Said 0