Girl code- does it exist?

I caught my (now ex) boyfriend texting some random chick he met online. He opened a text while I was behind him and I saw the convo and asked him about it. He admitted to texting her.

I memoried her number right away and texted her from my own phone saying, "he's my boyfriend, we live together. Please do us both a favore and discontinue your budding relationship until after I kick his a$$ out of our home."

She responded, "I don't care if he's your boyfriend, I'm going to f*ck him anyways."

He admitted to everything. And they planned on hooking up within 15 minutes of meeting online. And they did hook up the day after. (Which is why he is now my ex boyfriend.)

Apparently that one encounter was enough for him. He wants nothing more from her, but her response was shocking.

Is girl code dead? Or has it ever existed?

I would have stopped talking to the guy. I wouldn't have even felt it was my place to confront him, especially since they barley knew each other online.

I told her she can have him. He's a cheater anyways but to be a woman and get her mans shit out of my house. She said she doesn't want him but still calls him.

Side note-she got arrested for taking a 600 cab ride that she couldnt pay for to try to go see a guy. She called my ex to bail her out or pay the cab fare. Yeah right, this chick is paycho.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• We don't have a code. But one thing we do have is respect. I'm glad he's your ex !!