Ended things with my boyfriend, what to do next?

I ended my relationship of 3-4 months and im not exactly sure why, it just felt like the right thing to do for myself because im under a lot of stress and just feel I need time to regroup myself and get myself in check, he's heartbroken and wants to help etc ect. WHAT SHOULD I DO

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I am in a very similar situation with my girlfriend. I think what will help most is being very clear that you're sorry but you're doing what you need to do for yourself and your own happiness, additionally it would be easiest for you if you didn't talk to him right now.

What Guys Said 1

• Take a month to yourself and your friends, go out with other people. Just date, don't go out to get another relationship. Just go out. Focus on your life

What Girls Said 1

• If you still want to be friends set some boundaries and tell him about them. But he's your ex for a reason, and just because he's heartbroken doesn't mean you should baby him and try to help ease his pain. It was your choice, and if he can't accept it than that only makes things worse on him.