Lost still without her! Should I give up?

So my girlfriend and I broke up about a week and a half ago. I tried to talk to her the other day and she was still pretty hostile towards me because I unfriended her and all her friends so I could clear my head. She told me that maybe in the future we could be friends but for now we should keep our distance. I just can't let go of hope for some reason! What do I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I always have found that many times just because two people Break Up doesn't mean that Can't And Don't Make Up, and that it means: Goodbye, my love. In your case, for it's still a new wound, she is still holding a grudge, has some issues of hatred going on, and with This----Keep your distance until the dust dies down. Allow you both some time to lick a few sores, do some soul searching...
    Yes, for now, let her do some thinking, give her some space, don't pressure her. It will only keep her further away at arm's length and in Harm's way, should you even consider the friends factor in the future.
    And maybe, with being apart, the thoughts of you and her and some helpful history, will tug on her heart strings, and she just Might push a few buttons on her end to say----Hi, how are you?
    Give it a few weeks. If before Then you haven't heard hide or hair of her, text her a simple 'Hi, how are you doing?' And wait and see if she Responds with Whatever mood she is still in or maybe has passed to the------Past.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • It's simple, tell her your sorry if you've mistreated her. You can't hurt people and expect them not to react. If you did something wrong, fix it, and then she will see you are serious about it and she can trust you again. I've had guys act high and mighty with me, thinking mind games would somehow give them control over me - I left them, period.

0|0
    0|0
    • She broke up with me because I lost my job. I wasn't trying to play head games I was just really trying to clear my head.

• Wow that's BAD.

• To be honest distant your self let the waters cool down for a little while depending on why you guys broke up time is always better then fighting and making things worse !

0|0
    0|0
    • We broke up because she thought I was unstable and felt like I needed to get my life in order.

• Ohh well explain to her I have everything in order when your reay let's sit down an talk !

• try to talk with her , in a calm place , with not much people around

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• My advice , go full no contact, thats what i should have done, dont ignore her when she writes, but act like you are doing fine, have fun, go out, make her wonder why you dont give a fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • "She told me that maybe in the future we could be friends but for now we should keep our distance. "

That's girl talk for she has already moved on.

0|0
    0|0
    • She's a blunt person she would have just told me there was someone else

• She did, in her own way. Women are SELDOM blunt when it comes to stuff like that. She probably doesn't want to "hurt your feelings" so she's making it sound like "Ohh we just need a little space" meanwhile she's already dating. Trust me, let her go. If she comes back to you, then re-evaluate your relationship with her.

Recommended myTakes