What has your ex ruined for you?

I've only got one ex, but she ruined a few of my favourite songs, which I can't listen to without thinking of her. That's about it for me. But I think I got off easy. What has your ex ruined for you?

64

Most Helpful Girl

• Never let a bitch ruin good music.

What Girls Said 5

• My life practically.

• He gave me trust issues.

• My entire dating life lmfao I won't let anyone in anymore. He was the only person that I've ever completely opened up to, but almost everything he told me in our relationship was a lie. So I'm very, very guarded now because I'm so scared of that happening again.

• my ex ruined my friendship with my best friend. my ex had sex with my best friend.

• He ruined me. I hate myself thanks to him

What Guys Said 4

• It's easy to blame all your personal problems on your ex. Even if they didn't cause those problems directly.

She indirectly ruined my friendship with lots of my guy friends from college. But it was mostly because the break-up led me to depression and it affected my social life.

• Some songs, a couple of TV shows & movies, some places we visited together, the overall idea of having a traditional family, having more kids, & my perception of women in general.

• My stalker has ruined

Facebook
    gag
    primejailbait
    odditycentral
    all memories after meeting her
    all girls from here on out except those I used to know in the past

• My trust in other girls.