Im13 can you help ? I don't know what to do?

im 13 me and my boyfriend were in his house watching a movie... I've been over before and i was sure we loved eachother... then he started to lean over and kiss me and the he moved his hand into my panty i told him to stop but he didn't so i went home, i dont feel safe with him anymore and i know im being over reactish but im feeling so... filthy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This is why kids shouldn't be left alone together like that.
    Technically, yes he committed sexual assault on you. Technically. I think most juries would struggle to convict though.

You're not over-reacting. You got a glimpse of how even a nice guy can be an animal thanks to hormones and opportunity.

Tell your parents what happened. Get used to the idea of letting them know if something like this ever happens again. And don't be alone with a boy like that in future, at least not until you're both much older.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You did the right thing. Your boyfriend acted in a disrespectul way. You told him to stop and he didn't.
    You need to talk to your parents about this. To his defense, most guys during their adolescence can be extremely horny and naive. That doesn't justify what he did though. Teenagers of your age shouldn't be left alone like that. There should always be a parent present. Anyway, if he tries to do it again, then you better warn his parents and/or break-up with him. You are way to young to be in a relationship anyway.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Well if you are not comfortable around him then its probably best you break up with him especially if he's pushing on the boundaries that you don't want to be pushed on. Its your right to feel safe around the people you choose to be around

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell his parents and if tries to do that to you again, hit him between his legs as hard as you can. He'll drop to his knees long enough for you to get away.

2|0
    0|0
  • He was in the wrong what he did , you did the right thing to go home
    if you feel uncomfortable around him than break up with him don't
    force yourself to do something you don't want to

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he sexually assaulted you. You should consider telling your parents what happened.

1|0
    0|0
  • You go girl! Tell his mom & dad how much of a pervert he is!

0|0
    0|0
  • You did the right thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you're not overreacting. Stay away from him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Having a boyfriend at 13... honest to god

0|0
    0|0
  • You did the right thing but your 13! why on Earth would you be having a boyfriend right now? You should inform your parents though and his parents too. He should be avoided after this. Maybe in the future when you are both older and he's more matured and knows not to do that should you maybe want to try it again if you wanted.

0|0
    0|0
  • "because i've told you to stop and you did not listen this means assault, do not ever touch me again ". you can send that to him.
    if you feel comfortable enough you can tell your mom or your school counsellor.
    Regarding feeling filthy: don't. Just learn that some people are not trustworthy.
    Do not fool yourself into thinking that people around you would never hurt you because when it will happen (for whatever reason), it will destroy you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Sweetie, you did nothing wrong. You learned a hard lesson, lucky you had the guts to get up and go home. At thirteen most guys and girls are not mature enough to trust one another alone. Thirteen year olds for the most part (myself included at that age) are still somewhat impulsive, maybe because you are flooded with hormones, you want to be older but still think like a kid in many ways. He obviously does.

You should talk to your mom about this even if you are not comfortable with it. You need to do it for your protection as well as other girls he might do the same and more with. He will probably only get bolder each time he tries and gets away with it because the girl (victim) is either too embarrassed or intimidated to tell someone about it. Let your parents handle talking to his parents they will figure out what to do in your best interest.

By the way, my parents didn't allow me to be alone with a boy at thirteen, I'm glad they didn't. They were only protecting me from this kind of thing and more.

0|0
    0|0
  • You did nothing wrong honey. He have to respect your boundaries, never let him do anything whitout you really wanting him too. I understand you don't feel safe with him, and you have to tell him. His behavior is NOT okay.

2|0
    0|0
  • well as long as you don't feel good about it.. and you asked him to stop but hw didn't so I don't think you should be with him. You can't have a good relationship without feeling safe

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell his parents. Now.

1|0
    0|0
  • No means no. He should have known this. Don't see him again, he isn't trustable.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes