Im13 can you help ? I don't know what to do?

im 13 me and my boyfriend were in his house watching a movie... I've been over before and i was sure we loved eachother... then he started to lean over and kiss me and the he moved his hand into my panty i told him to stop but he didn't so i went home, i dont feel safe with him anymore and i know im being over reactish but im feeling so... filthy?

612

Most Helpful Guy

• This is why kids shouldn't be left alone together like that.
    Technically, yes he committed sexual assault on you. Technically. I think most juries would struggle to convict though.

You're not over-reacting. You got a glimpse of how even a nice guy can be an animal thanks to hormones and opportunity.

Tell your parents what happened. Get used to the idea of letting them know if something like this ever happens again. And don't be alone with a boy like that in future, at least not until you're both much older.

Most Helpful Girl

• You did the right thing. Your boyfriend acted in a disrespectul way. You told him to stop and he didn't.
    You need to talk to your parents about this. To his defense, most guys during their adolescence can be extremely horny and naive. That doesn't justify what he did though. Teenagers of your age shouldn't be left alone like that. There should always be a parent present. Anyway, if he tries to do it again, then you better warn his parents and/or break-up with him. You are way to young to be in a relationship anyway.