2 years, knew our kids' names... she broke it off. Please help!?

Hi everyone, I'm new to this so i'll try to explain my situation as best I can without waxing on for too long. Ok, so my ex and I were together for 2 years. All was great, we were very serious, knew our kids' names, I knew exactly how I would propose, we talked about the future, I love her family and they love me, it was amazing. We met in our home town, im two years older but we didn't meet officially until after we both went to college (different colleges). For those two years I was pursuing medical school and now I am doing interviews for that. She has been struggling to find work in her field and has been working retail since college. But anyway, the plan was for her to come with me to grad school and she was on board and excited about it, all was great, we were both happy. Well, about a month ago she broke it off, i was shocked and devastated. Come to find out a few days later she had been cheating on me with a guy who is 6 years older than her and divorced. I told her i knew about him but that i didn't hate her. She cried and said she felt really bad. Anyway, we have talked off and on since the break up. The first few weeks we even kissed, and she said she loved me still. Sometimes she contacts me, and sometimes I contact her. She responds when I contact her and I've never said a bad word about her. There have been instances where she says things that seem to hint like she cares or has feelings but then she pulls back if I bring up emotional things. Anyway, I feel like there's so much more I could say but this is getting long already. Anyway, any advice would be great. I love her so much and in spite of the cheating i want her back. Never met someone like her, I still want to propose to her one day. Thanks everyone.

10