Me and my boyfriend broke up what do I do?

He is texting and calling me all the time I mean yeah I want to talk to him but I also want to be able to think without him up my butt. And he's trying to get sympathy from me about how he's just suck a horrible guy (which he's not ) please help what do I do? And why is he doing this

15

Most Helpful Guy

• This depends a lot on how long you were together, and how close you were.

Best friends who have been dating for 6 years and living together for 2 would require different advice than somebody you met at a party last weekend and went to the movies with once mid-week.

Why is he doing it? You answered yourself - he's trying to get sympathy. He is feeling shitty, and hopes that by expressing that, and embellishing a little, he might be able to 'give him a second chance'. Which is never a good idea, and just makes the guy learn that pouting and self-deprecation will cause a strong enough guilt trip to get his way.

What do you do? That's where I would need the extra info, really. How long have you known him? How close are you? Will you be seeing him every day in classes, or at work, or is he on the other side of the city somewhere?

What Guys Said 4

• Tell him that you want some breathing room right now and you two can be friends down the road but right now you just want to focus on yourself and you don't want to contacted by him right now.

• im assuming you broke up with him, he's just trying to get you to pity him so you take him back

• ou should bang a new guy.

• Tell him you converted to feminism and he'll be gone before you can hang up the phone.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him the truth; you want space. If he really cares, he'll give you room to breath.