He doesn't want to leave me alone!?

There's this guy, he's so annoying! He keeps on sending me video or audio recording of himself telling me I love you. We just became friends.
I told him no, you don't love me. We don't even know each other properly.
He somehow manages to find me in all social network sites.
I don't know how to tell him to stop! I've tried but he still bothers me a lot.
He tells his friends that I'm his girlfriend but I clearly am not. He tells me to take a picture of myself everyday and send him -.- I want to punch him.

What should I do? Help me.. please

29

Most Helpful Guy

• You got stalker in him and really need to separate yourself from him
    that is why it's bad to use your real name when you make up social websites
    always use fake name than once you get to know someone good enough
    than tell them who you are but maybe try reporting him on them sites he
    comes after you on

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks as though you barked up the wrong tree, Purple Destruction, when you and this little pup----Just became friends. Now he is in your life, in Constant Contact with whatever Social Sites you are on And----Doesn't want to leave me alone.
    If this continues, and you have exhausted all possible avenues of getting rid of Rover, you Need to stand firm, tell him you will Get Him for harassment, 'Getting' the Pigs involved...
    Never take a Sneaky stalker for granted. They find someone they Fix their own 'Sights' on, and won't let up until they somehow succeed in Getting their paws on what they feel is Their Territory.
    You can always go to the court house as another safe backup and put in for a Restraining order. This will keep him many feet away, and if he even comes Sniffing, the Men in blue can Nab him And Grab him.
    Good luck, be safe, sweetie. xx