He doesn't want to leave me alone!?

There's this guy, he's so annoying! He keeps on sending me video or audio recording of himself telling me I love you. We just became friends.
I told him no, you don't love me. We don't even know each other properly.
He somehow manages to find me in all social network sites.
I don't know how to tell him to stop! I've tried but he still bothers me a lot.
He tells his friends that I'm his girlfriend but I clearly am not. He tells me to take a picture of myself everyday and send him -.- I want to punch him.

What should I do? Help me.. please

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You got stalker in him and really need to separate yourself from him
    that is why it's bad to use your real name when you make up social websites
    always use fake name than once you get to know someone good enough
    than tell them who you are but maybe try reporting him on them sites he
    comes after you on

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks as though you barked up the wrong tree, Purple Destruction, when you and this little pup----Just became friends. Now he is in your life, in Constant Contact with whatever Social Sites you are on And----Doesn't want to leave me alone.
    If this continues, and you have exhausted all possible avenues of getting rid of Rover, you Need to stand firm, tell him you will Get Him for harassment, 'Getting' the Pigs involved...
    Never take a Sneaky stalker for granted. They find someone they Fix their own 'Sights' on, and won't let up until they somehow succeed in Getting their paws on what they feel is Their Territory.
    You can always go to the court house as another safe backup and put in for a Restraining order. This will keep him many feet away, and if he even comes Sniffing, the Men in blue can Nab him And Grab him.
    Good luck, be safe, sweetie. xx

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• If he finds you on the social media sites, you can block him on all those sites. That would be the first step.

0|1
    0|0
    • I blocked him everywhere. He makes another account and bothers me...
      I even make it hard for him to find me, but he somehow manages to...

• In that case just ignore him like @Tokana said. The more you deal with him, the more fuel you're adding to the fire to speak.

• lool... just ignore him on social media, and in real life.

0|1
    0|0
    • I tried... I tried really hard.
      He knows where I study.. and waits for me until my university finishes.
      He loves creating scenes on the street.

• if it gets to that point then the police may have to get involved. He'll pony up when that happens.

• Call the cops and press changes on him and get a restraining order against him that should get him to stop and get a gun and learn how to use it just incase he's one of those "I'll kill you because I love you" stalkers. Or you could just block him everywhere and change your pictures and their settings so only you can or friend view them and what not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Block, block, block. Use you're middle name, or eve make something up, delete and re upload everything that can tie that into you. It's the safest route to take.

0|1
    0|0
  • You have the block option available on the social media platform. He sounds like a creeper though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can kill him for you, would you like me to?

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell him you have herpes

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not really friends then, are you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• after you've told him to stop contacting you -do this over text message/social media

then save all his correspondence and go to the police for harassment.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes