Why does he break up with me after an argument?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year now and I am madly in love. But even though we are very compatible we argue way too much. And our arguments are over the smallest pettiest things. I have been trying to work on what I need to but he hasn't been doing his part. For the past 2 months anytime we got into an argument he would go and break up with me. I would do whatever I could to fight for him and our relationship. But the other day for the 8th time I just let him break up with me. I felt as if I shouldn't have to convince my boyfriend to stay with me. Now I haven't heard from him or seen him in a week. Will he come back or realize the mistake he made? I've been hearing from friends that he wants to talk to me but he's not sure what he wants yet. I just want my boyfriend back and to be happy with him.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He breaks up with you after every argument? That's chilidish. Find someone better.