My boyfriend and I just broke up a few day's ago, and I sent him mean text, and I think that I made a huge mistake by doing so... What should I do?

Well, here's the whole story, we broke up let's say about a good 3 -4 day's ago. I wasn't easy, and then last night after I came back from his house to pick up what I left at his house a while back, I broke down in bed, and I started to get really mad, and then I started to think of that jar that he made me with all those beautiful things that I ever did for him, and then I texted him, telling him to break it, rip everthing, and burn it all, cause I never want to see it, even though I want to, but no, because it will bring back too many memories. I also wanted to say other mean things, but I stopped myself. Now, I just feel like a fool for saying that to him. I can only wonder what he must be thought about that, I can only imagine. I'm such a fool. After we broke up, he and I agreed that we should still continue being friends, and I am perfectly okay with that. But, do you think that he would still like to be friends with me after what I wrote him? I'm kind of scared, that he won't want to be? Help! Or will he just see it as a phase of grieving that I am going through? I'm so nervous! Help! Please!!

*I sent him a

10