My boyfriend of 4 years cheated on me I don't want to leave him i need your advice please help?

My boyfriend of 4 years have cheated on eachother a couple times in the past but for almost 2 years I've been completly faithful not even ever talking to guys no guys as friends n no giving my number out n then i find out my boyfriend was seeing this girl for a month n had sex with her twice and called her his girlfriend behind my back he begged me to take h back cried to me so i took him back its unexplainable im so head over heals inlove with him but then just now i found out my bestfriend sucked my boyfriends dick around 3 years ago my bestfriend and my boyfriend have been fake we hang out all together with her other boyfriends n they have both been fake to my face for years this is too much i want to be with him but i know its wrong finding out he cheated on me with my bestfriend years ago today After just a week ago finding out he had another girlfriend on the side for a month makes me want to leave him now but 4 years i am 100% comfortable with him we still have amazing sex and this unbelieveable connection although he caused me so much pain he is the only one that can make me happy i guess u can say im whipped cause i can't see myself with anyone els should i leave? although that would hurt me more then anything but maybe help me in the future im stuck n confuses as u can see i need ur help:'(

311

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll answer without looking at others opinions, so it's completely unbias.

End it. First reason is because cheating is normally a clear cut answer to some bodies faithfulness towards you. If they cheat, that particular moment they weren't satisfied in some way, for some reason they cheated. The respectable thing would be to discuss anything that wasn't right and try to fix it. Cheating often means at that moment you didn't want it fixed, possibly you didn't care enough to fix it or some other relationship stigma. Now you may be wondering if this is true because, you cheated, then you were faithful. You may have realised your mistake and this kickstarted you into acting how you should around your boyfriend, maybe the guilt was too much to bear.

His behaviour has none of those qualities. It seems to me like he got some action from your bestfriend. Effectively avoided taking responsability and thus cheated again. The fact he is doing it multiple times means he doesn't respect you. He simply doesn't, he probably enjoys the thrill of cheating on you and seeing if he can get away with it. People like this won't stop. He doesn't care about the relationship you have enough to stop, cheating to him isn't something that'll make your relationship end as he's only getting a slap on the wrist. You need to show him real consequences and do what's best for you. End it, it probably seems like you'll never feel how you do now for any other guy, you will. Probably more so. Believe me I've been through it. The best feeling in the world is when you love someone and you KNOW they fully love only you back. The feeling when they go out all night and you don't suspect a thing, only maybe that they're hiding some present somewhere in the house. You will experience it, the longer you allow yourself to be played with though, the longer it'll take you to find that special someone for you.

Best of luck.

• Hopefully you've also learnt not to cheat again, I don't respect either of you for doing it, if you learnt from it though, I guess it had its benefits!

• I'm glad to help!
      That's a really good approach to take, as I said, it may take time, as long as you respect yourself and move forward and trust and rely on yourself enough, one day you'll find someone who you can share what is most precious to you with. Yourself. :)

Stay happy!

• thank u soo much!!! ur soo right