Break up via text response?

The guy I have been seeing has sent me a long text about 'breaking up' with me, I feel terrible, I feel hurt, I've opened the message but it dosent show that I've opened it yet... He wanted space a while back but couldn't last a week even...
I do love him a lot.. What should I do? :( respond? He knows I'll get upset and he knows I love him a lot! What can I do? His the one that came back last time, not me! and I'm not over him.. :( I don't know how to respond now.. Please help.. I feel misreable

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Hold your breath, Expect the worse, which you already have, know what it is all about And----Face the sad music.
    However, after Seeing the writing on the wall, Text him back and find out if a face to face Confrontation is Okay. If you say you 'Love him a lot... I'm Not over him,' then push a button ASAP to see if there is a chance for fighting for the 'One that came back last time,' and saving the day by Not letting the song die just yet.
    Nothing is etched in stone until the fat lady stops singing.
    Good luck. xx

• Glad to have been here for you, thank you... Hope you're okay. xxoo

• its horrible, I've been removed from everything.. guess it was so easy for him to remove me from his life.. :(

• I'm sorry, sweetie.. Not sure it is easy for anyone but now a closure for both of you... Move on now, the violins have sadly stopped playing. xx