How can he change overnight?

I have a case of guy changes without warning and without explanation. We had known each other for years, but recently became romantic. There was an initial interest on both sides but miscommunication and distance prevented it from turning into anything. We kept in touch loosely and he eventually remarried his ex. Long story short, everytime he deployed his ex left him, so he has issues with distance. They divorce again last year and we reconnect, have instant chemistry and decide to see where it goes despite the distance. It starts off great, phone calls, texts, FaceTime. I visit him after a few months and everything changes overnight. I met his friends, his family, we talked about a future together. He went from telling me how much he hope it works out bc he thinks we have a future and telling me how he loves everything about me, to being very distant and saying how hard it will be to plan to see each other, how we need to get to know each other better, etc. and became very distant. No more FaceTime, calls significantly decreased, and all texts were very casual, no more sweet talk and long convos. He still said things about me being special to him, and thinking there was something there, but his actions didn't reflect this. After a few weeks, I began pressuring him to know why he'd changed and he refused to say anything. We fought and decided to stop trying to make anything out of it. For the most part we haven't talked since. He occasionally texts me to tell me he hopes I'm doing well, sometimes we chat for a bit, but nothing intimate. He recently drunk dialed me and told me he misses me, wiShes I was there, but then has said nothing since. We are both in our late 20s. It's silly but I can't get over him. He's the only man I've ever had real feelings for and he led me to believe it was mutual. I don't understand what changed and what to do. It's killing me to not talk to him, but I don't want to bother him if he isn't interested. I just feel like it's not over...

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like he is bi polar, so that can be complicated.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Loading... ;