Am I wasting my time.. someone please help?

So my ex and I have a weird whatever you wanna call it.. he wants us to be friends. He broke up with me.. he couldn't trust me..1 night he got jealous when i told him my ex bf started messaging me again.. he sighed and said "ugghh" than said i dnt care you can do whatever you want. I've tried to tell him let's make things work but he's said b4 I've hurt him too much and I cnt force people to think the way I want them to. However, we have hugged and kissed before but than at times he has said "i don't want to hurt you" it seems like when he feels we are getting close he says that.. out of all this what do you'll think? Please help with anything

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I have always found with an 'Ex' that an X Marks their hearts and find that because you both Break Up doesn't mean you can't Make Up as well.
    However, more than often it is a Friends with benefits factor, and with something like this, it gets Comfy and cozy and----Nothing More and nothing less... No birds of a feather who stick together at this time.
    He doesn't want to lead you on so this is why he reminds you not to wear your heart on your sleeve. He wants you in his life, but the minute things get too 'Close' for Comfort, he backs away, puts up his guard, remembers what he is Sticking to, and Doesn't-----Want to hurt you.
    It is what it is for now, sweetie. You can either stay in the game and hope things will change, or someday give him his walking papers, move on and find someone who may want more than a Friends in need nest.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you for allowing me to lend a helping hand in the Break Up department... Wishing you well, God's blessings and have a great weekend... xxoo