My girlfriend told another guy "you have been on my mind and you make me happy."?

I Recently started dating a girl. It took a lot because I got out of a 4 year relationship 6 months back. So anyways. A friend of mines sent me a screen shot of my girlfriend texting another guy " you are the only reason why I'm smiling right now and you have been on top and on my mind a lot lately." Mind you this was during an argument, I researched that she never physically cheated but I still feel like breaking up with, downfall is she's my math and Spanish tutor, since those are my weak subjects and she's he reason why I'm on the football team (college). What do I do? Break up and risk failing or gut it out?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree, break up and find another tutor but if those options aren't available you need to tell her and show her the proof. Then see where you guys can take it from there. Tell her if that is how she feels you guys can break up and move out of each other's lives but if she says other wise then you are conflicted.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd break up with her if I was you because if she hasn't cheated on you already she will do.

She's more interested in the guy she sent that message to than you. We all have arguments but her conduct is unacceptable and I think you should walk away now before you really do get hurt because I'm not kidding man, this is a train wreck in the making.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Talk to her ask her if as he likes another guy. if yes break up with her if no then ask why she said as such a thing to another guy. If you break up with her just find another tutor. Or maybe she still be willing to tutor you till you find someone else or till end of the year. also before asking her make sure that the screen shot they sent you us real and if her phone.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Break up. And if you have to , find another tutor. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • don't break up if you think there can be consequences , just cheat on her and start ignoring her

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes