Is it weird I still have pictures of my ex on my phone?

I never deleted the pictures my ex boyfriend sent me or the ones I took of him is that weird.. We broke up 2 months ago and I don't know I still care about him but we just didn't work out I guess even though those pictures make me sad they also bring back the good memories.. Should i delete them though so I can stop thinking about him everytime I see those pictures?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in the same position as you and my ex and I broke up about a month ago and every time I would look at the pictures it would bring me good memories and then later I would get. Little sad but just for a second. I realized that if I kept her pictures 1. Im never going to let go of her and will always miss those good times. 2. I dont think my next girlfriend is gonna be happy if I have pictures of my ex. So even though the pictures were bringing me amazing memories I decided to delete most of them and I just kept 3. And they are hidden and I feel so much better because im not always wanting to look at her pics so I suggest you do the same!! It will help you a lot. Or if you dont want to delete them put them in an usb and delete them from your phone.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's your decision, but I still have the pictures my ex sent me even though we broke up almost a year ago haha I also still have the love letters he emailed me :P I think maybe it's okay to dwell on the good.