Is it weird I still have pictures of my ex on my phone?

I never deleted the pictures my ex boyfriend sent me or the ones I took of him is that weird.. We broke up 2 months ago and I don't know I still care about him but we just didn't work out I guess even though those pictures make me sad they also bring back the good memories.. Should i delete them though so I can stop thinking about him everytime I see those pictures?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in the same position as you and my ex and I broke up about a month ago and every time I would look at the pictures it would bring me good memories and then later I would get. Little sad but just for a second. I realized that if I kept her pictures 1. Im never going to let go of her and will always miss those good times. 2. I dont think my next girlfriend is gonna be happy if I have pictures of my ex. So even though the pictures were bringing me amazing memories I decided to delete most of them and I just kept 3. And they are hidden and I feel so much better because im not always wanting to look at her pics so I suggest you do the same!! It will help you a lot. Or if you dont want to delete them put them in an usb and delete them from your phone.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's your decision, but I still have the pictures my ex sent me even though we broke up almost a year ago haha I also still have the love letters he emailed me :P I think maybe it's okay to dwell on the good.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I just went through a Break up a few months ago too. It sucks to have to constantly see the pictures and realize that it didn't work out and still be reminded of all the great memories you had with them via Pictures.. I personally haven't deleted any of the pictures of my ex because I know I still have feelings for her and can't bring myself to do it, but it depends on you. If you feel like you aren't ready then just don't.. If you start dating someone new before you do it, or are comfortable doing it, it may be a sign that you're not ready.. Forcing moving on doesn't work, you've just gotta let it happen naturally. Focusing on trying to attract someone better than you ex, you should focus on yourself and be more attractive and you'll find someone even better.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Nothing wrong if you want to keep all of his pics on your phone because I do the same thing but for me they didn't make me sad at all. I just keep them and look at them when I miss him :) If I delete all of them I wouldn't have a chance to get them again:) so it's your decission!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes