Trying to get the love of my life back, please help!

broke up with girlfriend of 10 months out of fear. She took down all my walls and barriers that I had put up to keep from being hurtwith the love that she gave me and I got scared do to my past relationships. Has been communicating with her for two months having drinks and dinner things seem to be going great, now all of a sudden she seems to be getting distant. one moment she's hot one moment she's cold and I'm very confused as to what to do or how to approach the situation? we had what most would consider a perfect relationship no fighting no arguing very effortless to say the least. And I did not try to rekindle anythingbecause she's with somebody. She still not with anybody but I'm still very confused?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• It's because she still has strong feelings for you, but you clearly broke her heart. Your trying to get her back which is good, try telling her you have grown up and realised what's important. Trust me she is just scared you will break her heart again, I hoped I helped. :)

• OMFG... I know I broke her heart! Not only did I break her heart but I was supposed to be the one that should fight to the death to keep her from being hurt, but in the end I hurt her. Coming from a woman's point of view what do you think is my best line of attack as far as telling her about it?

• Wow! It is actually refreshing to hear a guy I was supposed to be the one that should fight to the death to keep her from being hurt. at least you realise it, and I would just keep reminding her how much you mean to her, I know guys may think its a little pathetic to be so soppy. But at the end of the day it makes us girls know your for real. I hope it works out for you, I really do.