Suicidal girl. please help?

We arein a long distance relationship. Never met her. There's this suicidal girl who demands attention ALL the time. She's bratty and clingy. Extremely dependent. She has attempted suicide at least 5 times. She has recently overdosed and appeared in my state without telling me. She s mentally unstable. And I seriously want to break it off. How can I do this?

I have tried telling her the truth and THATS WHY she overdosed in my state. I never met her. And I won't because she's unstable. I'm fucking scared. I don't want to cause a death. She's so unstable. She says the only thing she wants is to be with me. And she sometimes says she wants me to kill her. Whaaaaat the hell. Help. Please. How can I cut her off without feeling guilty?

This is so hard. Please help.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• let her "die" she doesn't have the guts to do it. is just a way to control you. tears, suicide attempt not a single damn is given by me. when i say no is no when i say is over is over. and you better do the same.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• you definitely need to get in contact with people who can help her. at this point she has hit rock bottom and she probably needs rehab or something of the sort, you may have to call the authorities because this is no longer a small matter, a life may possibly be on the line and she's obviously very ill. try to get in contact with either her family or a facility that can aid and guide her

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes