Suicidal girl. please help?

We arein a long distance relationship. Never met her. There's this suicidal girl who demands attention ALL the time. She's bratty and clingy. Extremely dependent. She has attempted suicide at least 5 times. She has recently overdosed and appeared in my state without telling me. She s mentally unstable. And I seriously want to break it off. How can I do this?

I have tried telling her the truth and THATS WHY she overdosed in my state. I never met her. And I won't because she's unstable. I'm fucking scared. I don't want to cause a death. She's so unstable. She says the only thing she wants is to be with me. And she sometimes says she wants me to kill her. Whaaaaat the hell. Help. Please. How can I cut her off without feeling guilty?

This is so hard. Please help.

11