I saw my ex with another girl... and I'm really sad about it?

Title says it all. I feel, sad, I feel hurt. I feel all sorts of things. What can I do to just... I guess not think about this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry you're going through this. It's a part of life that no one gets used to. You should try doing something that makes you happy. Maybe a hobby or going to an amusement park. Something to take your mind off it. Wounds always hurt when they're fresh but it does get better with time, trust me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah I know that feeling. It's totally normal to feel hurt and jealous about it. It normally takes a while for those leftover feelings to fully subside. Personally I find it best to remind yourself why things couldn't have possibly worked out between you and your ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • umm i guess just try to move on and look for another guy thats what im doing now i saw my ex with another guy... but sadly the best thing to do is move on

0|0
    0|0
  • u should also hangout with her and have some lesbo sex with her to make ur ex feel the same

tit for tat

0|0
    1|1
    • dont listen to this dude ^^^^ tOi_sOldier being stupid that would just start shit

• it will be awesome he will suddenly lose both of them ;)

What Girls Said 4

• Cry it out, hang out with your girlfriends, and then move on.

0|1
    0|1
  • Its normal and it sucks. Just distract yourself and try move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • You broke up, he isn't yours anymore. You should get over it

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on
    He is your ex

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes