Have any of you got their ex back?

If you got him back... how did you do it? Would anyone be willing to help me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I don't know if it counts but the girl I was with last she dumped me to be with her boyfriend and kept away from me meanwhile I had a really long conversation with her best friend and she told me that she was confused by her actions then I tried putting her out of my mind and went out with a couple of girls and when she saw pictures of me and these girls on FB it got her a little jealous and then she started writing me and I ignored her. She started showing up in places I was going and just ignored her because she told me she wanted me out of her life and then she called and after about three calls I answered. We talked and she told me she wanted back and we got back together but unfortunately only for a couple of weeks when she dumped me again and I guess that's it because she's still not talking to me and whenever we see each other we fight and she told me she hates my guts.
    Other than that I never got back with an ex and not because I didn't want it but because they never wanted me back.
    I tried everything to get her back but nothing worked she just keeps ignoring me and arguing with me so I guess it's over.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Wish I could help... I'm currently trying to win back the love of my life. I thought things were going great but here lately she has been getting very distantand I am very confused. If everything works out on my end God willing I would definitely let you know everything I tried how it worked out?

0|0
    0|0
  • not really but some girls I know have returned home after periods away either at school or such , it was something similar when that happened but I hadn't been in relationships with them

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never done it before. If I could help you I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • its 2 years now she is engaged and happy and no i haven't and may GOD bless her

0|0
    0|0
  • don't force anything that will bring you nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • Ex's are usually Ex's for a reason. Never wanted them back.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes