Best Ways To Move on Like A Champ? (Tested)

For those who have been dumped regardless of whether you actually loved the person, cheated on the person, or just drifted apart and the sting of being the one dumped has left you feeling frustrated and stuck. What have been the best (combination of healthy and fast) ways you have let the memory of that relationship stop haunting your life?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• PRetty much have a friend \yell at me about how it is only memories she is just a memory she is not real.. your fantasy of who she was is not real move on bro its been a year.. that helped me and i play lots of sports and of course talking to other girls

• You have a very wise bro.

• He was tough on me =) but I know he is right =) I needed it. It is hard because I really loved this girl. talking to girls always helps.. I prefer to avoid sleeping with others.. that is using others to fill a void.. having genuine conversations with girls is great in my opinion

• also it makes you think about them doing the same which is not fun. haven't had sex in 3 weeks dyingggggggggg