Going away past catching up?

when i was 17 i was in a bad relationship the guy older than me and my parents hated him and he was bad news... well a incident happended in which i was dumb and young and participated.. well we got arrested and they offered him time off if he gave me up as accessory , he refused because he loved me and i was a kid and they were gonna trial me as a adult and instead of getting 3 years he received 6 , me and him stayed in touch writing letters but i was forbid to go visit him because he was in out of state prison when i turned 21 i met a guy while i was in nursing school, long story short i stopped talking to my ex and began to grow up and move on... he has found out threw his brother that i have a boyfriend and he is actually going to be getting out at the end of this year... my parents are trying to send me away because he has sent me threating messages his brother and his friends even harrass and terrorize me.. how do i tell my new boyfriend? what do i do? everyone is saying i was wrong for abandoning a man that had took a wrap for me but i was a kid... im nothing like that anymore i am now a lvn...

im a girl i just accidentally picked the wrong gender

40

Most Helpful Girl

• wow.. uhmm i wouldn't say call the cops because he can still tell on you , especially if he has evidence and is still serving time... calling the cops would just make it worse... you really shouldn't get tied up with people like this because now he's taken a wrap and took 3 extra years for you and feels like he owns you... wouldn't you be mad if you took the wrap for someone and they blew you off afterwards like it was nothing... i suggest you move out the city or state or area because he was in prison for 6 years his life sat still and he's going to go back to what he knows when he gets out,,,, his brother , his friends... you... you were his girlfriend before he went in he expects for that when he gets out... as for your new man... tell him what happended... but you dont want him getting hurt either by this guys crazy posse.. you should of never started writting letters with him, you should of left then