How do I do this? How should I say it or do it? I don't think theirs a gentle way to do this?

I am unhappy with my relationship of 11 months. In the beginning it was great! But ever since the middle of August things have been changing... I'm pretty sure he's cheated on me I just need to get proof. He's not affectionate, he's doesn't do cute things like he use to anymore, he hasn't given me sex lately and its been making me very sexually frustrated, he doesn't even go down on me which that's something I've been LONGING for he just doesn't want to do it... Anyways, I just don't feel happy (I haven't told him that yet) ... But he tells me that he's attached to me... So how do I do it? I don't want to break his heart but I don't know how long I can take this... Supposedly he really "loves" and I'm all he needs and I'm all he wants. I love him, I really do but I just don't feel happy... How can I feel happy again? Should I tell him I'm unhappy? How can I work this out?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Communicate with him about this... if you can't honestly open up and talk about it you'll always be asking "what if"? Talk about it with him before you make a drastic decision, we are retarded creatures that can't see what we have right in front of us til it's way too late... you owe each other this much?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Finishing is tough. But guys need it done short and sharp. Girls don't get this because they don't want to hurt their guy because you care. It will hurt which ever way you do it. So like taking a band aid off do it quick. Short and sharp. They will respect you latter. The other thing if you can is do it face to face.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah my boyfriend dumped me but it was the same with me like he never did anything he didn't like to meet, he didn't want to go down on me, he wasn't affectionate at all, he used to ignore me, I say just break up with him if he doenst make you happy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes