How do I do this? How should I say it or do it? I don't think theirs a gentle way to do this?

I am unhappy with my relationship of 11 months. In the beginning it was great! But ever since the middle of August things have been changing... I'm pretty sure he's cheated on me I just need to get proof. He's not affectionate, he's doesn't do cute things like he use to anymore, he hasn't given me sex lately and its been making me very sexually frustrated, he doesn't even go down on me which that's something I've been LONGING for he just doesn't want to do it... Anyways, I just don't feel happy (I haven't told him that yet) ... But he tells me that he's attached to me... So how do I do it? I don't want to break his heart but I don't know how long I can take this... Supposedly he really "loves" and I'm all he needs and I'm all he wants. I love him, I really do but I just don't feel happy... How can I feel happy again? Should I tell him I'm unhappy? How can I work this out?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Communicate with him about this... if you can't honestly open up and talk about it you'll always be asking "what if"? Talk about it with him before you make a drastic decision, we are retarded creatures that can't see what we have right in front of us til it's way too late... you owe each other this much?