Men? How do I get back my ex?

Do I stay busy and make him miss me? Because I have trying that and I think it works. I have been on dates with other guys and their nothing like him. I just can't get him out of head. I miss like crazy, we were together for 3 years and he broke up with me out of the blue. Any ideas?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Be more available... contact him or see him. Tell him how much you miss him. Tell him you've had time to think. See if u can give it another shot. Other good comments below too.

Guys are direct and literal. Remember you probably only have 1 shot at this so think about what he wants in a woman. Not how you think a woman should approach the guy. Put yourself in his shoes. How would he want to hear this? Then make a plan and go for it. Worst case scenario you are in the same boat you are in right now.
    Have confidence in yourself but be prepared for rejection... if not u have something to offer to the right guy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE