Keep thinking about my cheating ex with other girls, What can I do?

My ex cheated on me with at least two girls. Im sure there were probably more. I caught him texting and flirting with more girls. I can't stop thinking about him. Sometimes its thinking of him in a loving way, missing the guy that I thought he was and I have to remind myself that that guy probably doesn't even exist, that its all an act. Then for the majority of it I just keep getting images and thoughts of him sleeping with these others girls. Working his loving charm on them and being with them the way he was with me. My own mind is torturing me and i can't seem to stop it

02