How can I guy look you straight into the eyes and say I love you, then cheat on you? How?

My boyfriend of 8 months broke up with me 3 weeks ago for a girl he was seeing that weekend. We were happier than ever and then that happened. I'm miserable and he's as happy as can be

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys tend to say "I love you" because they know the phrase has a major affection on women, and saying it makes you less upset, no matter what he did.
    NOW HOLD ON, a lot of guy including me don't do that at all. Just... assholes.

What Guys Said 4

• He probably said that because he wanted someone to be with and maybe you gave him that closeness and affection he wanted! This tends to happen with few guys and i've seen few of my friends who went through this! Not only guys but girls also do the same.. Some sorta attention grabbing stuff i feel! Chuck this guy off and take a break is all i could say to you now.. Stay blessed dear

• I'm so sorry.

I've given my opinion on idea of cheating but it exceeds the word limit. So I dumped the text on paste bin which you can access here. Just remove the spacing.
    http :// pastebin. com /WZu9e4Ka

I hope you recover from this situation, don't let it affect you too much. There are people out there who definitely deserve to receive your love and care. You'll meet them in time.

• he didn't love you

duh?

• Run away from this piece of shit, and thankfully this didn't happen way down the road. If he ever "loved you"... this would not have happened. ..

What Girls Said 2

• Some guys are players.

• Considering the time frame, he probably had her by his side long before that. The "I Love You" thing? Either lying or changed his mind when say this girl. Don't worry, you deserve better than this. Honestly, you dodged a golden bullet girl. Since he was probably cheating on you, he is probably a compulsive cheater. Who wants one of THAT?