Why come back into my life to ignore me again?

Some form of ego trip for the guy

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Make repetitive bad choices and expect something good?

What Guys Said 4

• You let him back into your life AND he hasn't changed. That's why.
    Why you let him back in is the real question

• Tell that m-fer to go pound sand in his ass... it's because of guys like him that make the rest of our lives difficult! !!!

I would give my right nut to get back the woman of my dreams and still not sure if I'm able, and he plays games like he is the shit or something... f---ING makes me hot!!! Sorry

• I hope this isn't about the creep you asked about in the past.

• Yeah him

• PLEASE, don't even think about that asshat. What he does & doesn't do is irrelevant, he's a punk manchild. He's beneath you. If he comes around bothering you, put an order on him. Otherwise, he's not apart of your life; he doesn't deserve to be. You're giving him too much power just thinking about him.

Seriously, message me if you need to. Don't let that boy have any bearing on your life.

• yeah it's an ego trip because you let this asshole walk all over you i hope the sex is incredible because you are being pretty silly right now

What Girls Said 2

• he wants to be chased.. just a players game

• Can you get over ole dude please? Lol he's not a good guy. Keep it moving. Lol