Why come back into my life to ignore me again?

Some form of ego trip for the guy

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope this isn't about the creep you asked about in the past.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah him

• PLEASE, don't even think about that asshat. What he does & doesn't do is irrelevant, he's a punk manchild. He's beneath you. If he comes around bothering you, put an order on him. Otherwise, he's not apart of your life; he doesn't deserve to be. You're giving him too much power just thinking about him.

Seriously, message me if you need to. Don't let that boy have any bearing on your life.

Most Helpful Girl

• Can you get over ole dude please? Lol he's not a good guy. Keep it moving. Lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE