It has been almost a year since I broke up with him, but I still believe we will get back together someday what is wrong with me?

I still love him and no matter what he does i just can't hate him.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• you're still attached to him. it takes time to break off that attachment. you know what helps though? finding another partner to replace all those things with your previous one. nothing is wrong with chu :D

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Not hating is good. Not moving on is bad. Love is truly an undying thing, you should be proud of nuturing this tender feeling.
    BUT, it's been a year and you are perfectly capable of loving someone else, specially yourself. Let it go. Wish him happiness and let him go.

0|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I assume he must be your first bf. Well, it will take time to move on. The only way to get rid of the pain you just have to meet new guy friends. But please dont be a player. Dont be like a typical woman who wants sex just to forget your exbf. Its wrong. You are a beautiful woman. I am pretty sure there is a lucky guy out there who wants to be with you.

0|0
    0|0
    • :) that is so cute but he is not my first bf but rather my first true love i am sure i will soon get someone worth my love thank you.

• completely normal... go on blind dates to help u get over him... rebound dates are generally the best way to get over it... as for dating him again l8er... maybe in 5-10 years but rem there's a reason he's ure ex :P

0|0
    0|0
    • This guys u meet online and all that are just after sex nothing serious its very rare to find what you looking for on blind dates.

• Show All
    • you see things we go through messed up world.

• in a perfect world words like rape... pervert... sexual harassment... these words wouldn't exist... not because people wouldn't do it... but because society wouldn't tell us having sex with random strangers was bad... that openly showing pda was horrible... that the human body was a disgusting thing that must be hidden... i dont agree with society because it forces people to be the same or suffer for being different...

thats my perfect world... but ima little crazy

• You're not ready to let go of him

0|0
    0|0
    • Will i ever be ready though that's my concern.

• Show All
    • Go out with other people for the purposes of having fun and getting to know them. Don't do it to start a new relationship. If it happens, then that's awesome. Going into it with that mentality takes out a lot of that stress. Humans compare things we don't know to things we know. It's common. Just don't judge whether or not something as a good or bad difference. Just notice them and move on from there

• Great advice thank you :)

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes