It has been almost a year since I broke up with him, but I still believe we will get back together someday what is wrong with me?

I still love him and no matter what he does i just can't hate him.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• you're still attached to him. it takes time to break off that attachment. you know what helps though? finding another partner to replace all those things with your previous one. nothing is wrong with chu :D

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Not hating is good. Not moving on is bad. Love is truly an undying thing, you should be proud of nuturing this tender feeling.
    BUT, it's been a year and you are perfectly capable of loving someone else, specially yourself. Let it go. Wish him happiness and let him go.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE