Attempt to contact during the No Contact?

How many of you who have been doing the 30 No Contact after a break-up, has experienced that your ex attempted to contact you during these 30 days?
  • Yes my ex tried to make contact during during my No Contact fase
  • No, my ex did not attempt to make any contact for the 30 days No Contact period.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure I do the "no contact" thing specifically... it's usually just us not wanting to EVER talk again.
    Some have, and I tried being friends with one or two after breaking up, but the friendships didn't last.
    No contact does help me get over someone who's really hurt me... but I don't know if coming back AFTER no contact works, I usually don't want to be friends with someone who's hurt me, even when I may think I do or when I try to... it's all just too painful and reminders of my being left.

• Thanks for MH!