What's the best revenge you can get on a guy who cheated on you?

It's over but I want to know any payback ideas or suggestions.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh. For cryin' out loud. You're in your early to mid 30's. It's time to grow up. Think about it. What will revenge accomplish? Make you feel good for a couple of weeks? Maybe a month?

What if he decides to get revenge on you, for your revenge? Then it goes back and forth for a year?

Be a mature woman. Turn, walk away and forget about him. .

Stop acting like a 10 year old.

• I'm not really going to I just like seeing what other people would do lol

What Guys Said 4

• Live a long and happy life and decades from now look back at this and LAUGH so hard you poo yourself cos you have poor bowel control at the ripe age of 95

• Too funny that's a great one Ty

• Payback that doesn't make you a complete bitch, would be to move on, let go of the negative emotions towards him and live an amazing life. So when, if ever, he sees you again you are looking good and feeling good. But most importantly, don't give a damn about him. That's the ultimate revenge. Move on

• Thank you I think that's an awesome way to go about it on the lines of what I'm trying for :)

• never get back to him again and totally forget about him

• Ask Lorena Bobbitt

• hahahahaha lmfao hahahaha

• Lol that's a bit too far for me I was really just curious what others do really

What Girls Said 2

• Well I think Carrie Underwood and Miranda Lambert said it best:
    Before he cheats- Carrie Underwood
    Kerosene- Miranda Lambert
    2 Black Cadillac's

• Well, when I was like 18, I did what any self-respecting 18 year old girl would do... I screwed his friend. Lots of Jerry Springer-esque drama ensued, so I don't recommend this method. Just move on... your happiness is the best revenge!