Was I being rude to him?

So my ex walked past by me when I was sitting on a bench alone and his face really light up and he smiled happily when he saw me but I was just still and didn't say hello back. This person hurt me in a past a little bit but I don't think he realize this. We haven't talked in months. I actually feel bad about it, because he seemed very happy to see me again after such a long time but we probably will never be with him together anymore, so is this matter?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Not harsh. I would just say you reacted to whatever feeling or sensation he produces in you. That is the purest expression of how you feel towards him. And it's fine actually, you will eventually react differently. Oh, and to your question, no, it doesn't matter honestly.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah maybe, you might of been a bit harsh. We don't always get to be friends with our ex's (some of us do and some others don't) it doesn't hurt to say hi.. At least something though, small talk thats it you don't have to tell him what his missing, but its understandable if he has hurt you in a way for you to become (sorry using this word) bitter to him