How can I let him down easy, I don't want to hurt him?

We've been friends, and then our relationship escalated. At this point i'm not into him anymore, a few things came up and its hard to keep this up. How do i tell him i no longer want to be in a relationship, hurting him as little as possible? guys, how would you like you girl to tell you this?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Honesty. Brutal honesty. Don't tell him "I don't know" why I don't want to keep seeing you. "It's just not working out for me." Or "I don't know what I was attracted to back then." Why? Give him real reasons.