I told him to leave, why hasn't he moved?

My husband and I after 11 years are unhappy with each other and after expressing how I felt in one last cry for his reaction, which I didn't get, I told him to leave. Of course he said he would. A few hours later, he come home from work and acts as if nothing happened. Yet I still feel it would be best if he left. Now I'm stuck wanting this but understanding the awkward conversation I have not mentioned it. How do I bring it back up?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• DIVORCE PAPERS, LATER BRO. Damn I am so glad I left my ex - most amazing feeling is leaving when you have wanted it for so long.