I told him to leave, why hasn't he moved?

My husband and I after 11 years are unhappy with each other and after expressing how I felt in one last cry for his reaction, which I didn't get, I told him to leave. Of course he said he would. A few hours later, he come home from work and acts as if nothing happened. Yet I still feel it would be best if he left. Now I'm stuck wanting this but understanding the awkward conversation I have not mentioned it. How do I bring it back up?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• DIVORCE PAPERS, LATER BRO. Damn I am so glad I left my ex - most amazing feeling is leaving when you have wanted it for so long.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• See a marriage counselor before calling it quits for good.

1|0
    0|0
    • I will make ntioit again but he refuses. Men aren't too open to it I guess.

• Show All
    • Say it and mean it.

• I have to stand firm in this. Thank you

• He could have been ironic. Also if that his place and your so unhappy you can leave yourself.

0|0
    0|0
    • The house is in my name.

• He went to work, he probably pays the rent. I don't know if you just sit on your ass all day but maybe you should consider getting the fuck out of there if you hate him so much.

0|1
    0|0
    • Don't over estimate. He works part time 3 days a week. His checks are barely $100. I work (over nights) pay and stress over bills and still have to be a house wife since his life revolves around video games. If the house wasn't in my name or if he could afford it I would leave.

• Get one of those eviction things then.

What Girls Said 2

• Well he's not going to leave because I'm pretty it's his house aswell. Like mentioned before, go see a marriage counselor, you need a professional. If you can't take the emotional neglect you should just leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • It isn't that easy to pick up and leave... & looking at your age group - How have you been with someone for so long? y'all must have met when you were like 12 years old.

0|0
    0|0
    • We were neighbors all our lives. He is older than me and we started going bout when in was 13.

• That is such a long time. Perhaps he is just comfortable and thinks it will pass. Maybe just tell him calmly how you are feeling and that you will spend the night at so and so's house until he finds another arrangement to keep the peace.

Recommended myTakes