Is it better to say how you feel or cut off contact with an ex-gf?

I'm seeing my ex-girlfriend this week to grab coffee before i move closer to my job an hour away. we've been back and forth all summer getting back together and then breaking up again. it's been all on her part and the ball has mostly been in her court the entire time and i really lost control of the driver seat. to my defense however i was misled, as she left out certain details about being interested in another (much older) guy she works with. i found this out from a friend who talked to her so technically I'm not supposed to know. last time i saw her it was to break up on good terms so she could take the time to be happy with her self again (excuse: depression; although it may have been more of a half truth). plus, we've already gone through the "i miss you stage" as she came back to me 2 weeks after initially ending things with me. as it stands now i think im in the friend zone but we barely communicate anymore, except for last night when she called to inquire if i was on her netflix account and then we caught up for a bit.

anyway...

when i see her this week, should i just leave a good lasting impression, not talk about the relationship or anything emotional and then just go NC

or

have a good time with her and then at the end tell her I'm making a decision for me to take some time apart from you so i can focus on all the amazing new opportunities i have going for me (new job, apartment, city) and then hint at not wanting to be friends, and tell her if she wants to be in my life that's great (and completely on her), but if not ill be fine on my own.

11