Make a move, keep it simple, or cut her off?

i told my ex-gf of 15 months whom I've been back and forth with since June (recently ending things in mid-august) that I'd text her to meet up in the next few days. she's the one who did all the breaking up and getting back together so we've gone through the "i miss you" stage. then it turned into an issue of depression, so fearing another break up from her end i told her to just find happiness within herself and "left the door open". i haven't seen her in 1 month, I've lost 10lbs & hit the gym. I'm pretty sure she is attracted to this guy she works with who is not only 11 years older than her , but good friends with her as well. i don't know for sure if anything has happened between them, but my gut points to yes. i love this chick, i had but she's totally in the driver seat and i was totally misled i think.

so here's my question:

1) should i even text her again in the first place to meet up? i said i would, but I'm unsure of my motives & goals of seeing her.

and if so what do you think is the best move for me to make.
A) simply get coffee with her while being friendly, flirty and confident, but ultimately just focus on having a pleasant lasting impression.
B) same as A, but ultimately just focus on telling her in a loving way "i care for you a lot and adore you but i'm not interested in doing the whole "friends only" thing. i told you that you were my baby girl and that bond we have deserves nothing less. if you change your mind feel free to reach out to me, but for now i need to focus on all the amazing opportunities i have (new job, moving out)
C) invite her to go to this nature preserve we always used to go to around sunset with a nice bottle of her favorite whiskey and be friendly, flirty and see where it goes, but ultimately show her a fun time.
-----

then after this its all no contact for me unless she reaches out to me with something.

01