Hey guys need your advice?

My bf and I goy into a fight today. He told me he needed a break. I told him I don't believe in breaks to either break up with me or remain in the relationship. His response was he doesn't want a relationship of this kind! I told him if he is breaking up with me it will not be over text.. I would call him and he said he couldn't talk at the moment. He never called today? I had a family emergency and I text him and I did get a response. Still no phone call? I'm confused Did he BREAK UP with me? Or is he just upset?

Got into
He just text me right now and Asked if we can talk tomorrow.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Technically, he broke up with you.

What Guys Said 4

• Doesn't sound like a guy you want to be with. I'm a guy with a girlfriend and would never do that to anyone no matter what. It's just not right and if you do that you lack class. Seriously just find someone else and if he crawls back to you make sure he promises never to do that again, even though he probably will. But don't assume.

• It's over.

• feeling like he broke up with you

• It's over. At least for now. But go with it. Wait for him to care, don't be desperate

What Girls Said 3

• Hey girl, sorry to say this, but he seems to be the more mature one. Breaks (not break-ups) are healthy and part of every relationship. So, I'd advice u to go with the flow and explore your relationship with ur BF instead of breaking up. Let him have his little breaks, he'll come to love you more.

• Hey the fact that he text means he does care and no he hasn't broken up with you, he simply needs a break. I know as a chick it is hard to accept having a break because we need to sort out our problems right now!!! But apart of growth in a relationship means respecting the other. I was in his shoes an my ex partner in urs. He said the exact same thing to me that u said to ur partner and believe me, it's not fair at all and does make the one needing a break grow further from the other. My advice, as hard as it is, send hima message saying u respect that he needs a break and stick with it for about a week. If he hasn't msgd u by then, ask him if he is ready. If not play it cool, then give it one more week at the max!! 2 weeks is loing enough and he prob wld of spoken to u by then. The key point is to respect he needs space and in return u will gain respect for giving him space.

• Yep sounds like he broke up with you to me. I've had a similar line used on me in the past