Should I act confident around him?

My ex is going to a party that I was also invited to. He is still single since our break up and so am I. Unlike him; i am not a big personality and a flirt and I am more shy and reserved. i don't want him back because he hurt my badly; but I want to show him that I can be a strong and confident woman and have moved on. I plan on getting my hair done, a new dress, and try to emanate confidence. I don't want him to see that I am still hurt from him; instead I want to seem like I'm ok. Some people said this is immature on my part; but I don't think I'm doing anything wrong. I am not trying to make him jealous, I'm just trying to not seem like I'm still hurt from him. What do you think?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Just be yourself. Going out and buying new clothes, getting a hairstyle and trying to "emulate confidence" tells me right there you don't have any. So, rather than try to put up and act and then worry about if your act is successful, just go about your life like you normally do.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Like Molly said in pretty in pink, "you just want him to know he didn't break you." There's nothing wrong with what you're doing!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes