When he doesn't respond to text apology?

i sent my ex a long text message explaining why im sorry. i feel like I may have hurt him a bit with my actions prior to the breakup. some people say it matters, so I do say I was the dumper
he didn't seem too sad when we broke up tho
it was very genuine and sincere and I didn't ask for him back or mention anything romantically, I just stated what I did wrong, how he must hav felt and that i am srry. :/
it's been about 4 days n he hasn't said anything. i kno he read it but he hasn't acknowledged it. help? should I give him more time or just forget it? did I hurt him more than I thot? ):
we broke up about 1 mont ago

02