Binary relationship?

I am in this relationship with a guy in met on a vacation we really hit it off spending the hole time together we countinued to talk after we got back because we only lived a short distance from each other shorty after vacation I had surgery we were still seeing each other and it was starting yo get serious after awhile he called and said h had to tell me something... What he told em was he had a girlfriend a d they gave a open relationship but hr wanted to keep seeing me and talking yo me. At first I was furious but after a few days I wanted to hear him out. I've been participating in this for a fee months now without ever meeting the other women/ now he tells me that this weekend we have to do thus meet because she is be coming upset...
I was pretending she didn't exsist me and him have a fulfilling relationship which I am very happy in but I am not into women and I don't want to be part of a binary relationship.
This is very difficult for me because I do csrr for him and we have such a great singular relationship. I don't want to be with out him but I don't want to take the next step of joining the 2 separate relationships...
I know I have yo leave in just dony known how to do it

Sincerely seriously confused

• stay and join
  • leave alone

01