Bad argument, now he wants to fuck!?

My husband and I argued, I expressed how I knew he wasn't all in in our relationship. He refuses to fight for me and expressed I was interested in a divorce. Days later I'm still hurt and am looking for a lawyer. Regardless of my coldness and silence, he keeps trying to fuck! Wth!! I told you about my unhappiness yet you dismiss it thinking things are OK when that's the furthest thing from the truth. Why is this?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably doesn't take you serious

What Guys Said 4

• Cuz he still wants to get laid.

• Sounds like he wants make up sex.

• It could be that he is just horny. It may also be that he is trying to fix the relationship somehow. I know this may sound strange to a woman, but guys often measure the success of their relationship by their sex lives. A lot of men bond with their wives through sex. If she isn't having sex with us, we feel unloved, and like the relationship is falling apart. So sex actually is a big part in trying to fix the relationship on a guys end. It is one of the many reasons men and women have trouble communicating.

• This gentlemen is why you should never get married. But most of you won't learn till after you're been burned

What Girls Said 1

• Haven't you heard... ? Sex makes everything better...

All seriousness though, he probably wants to just get that connection back and to make love with you. See if that may fix things... Idk... I am not in his head.