Be with him one last time?

I need to stop seeing this guy. The whole situation turned serious (we had a bit of a scare involving our short lived sex life) i think its better if i just stop seeing him. I plan to just get him out of my system and just tell him we should leave it as it is. I already kinda feel him pulling away so might as well just break it off with some fun. Any opinions?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to be tactful and don't allow emotions to be involved. I was in a similar situation once. During a dinner date she felt it would be a bad idea if we kept dating. At first I was hurt a little bit but since she made it clear why and she made sense about the whole thing. I said I agreed but since we are on a date can we break up tomorrow? She said yes and at the end of some pretty nice emotion free sex we went our separate ways. Probably not what your going through but my point is that you should be open and clear about things.

Most Helpful Girl

• You really have to be in a certain place for that. If you feel entirely certain in your head that you are done, and you can hook up with him one more time without it totally wrecking you, then hey, go for it. But if you have even a single doubt, then don't. It'll only set you back and stop you from doing what you feel is best.