Be with him one last time?

I need to stop seeing this guy. The whole situation turned serious (we had a bit of a scare involving our short lived sex life) i think its better if i just stop seeing him. I plan to just get him out of my system and just tell him we should leave it as it is. I already kinda feel him pulling away so might as well just break it off with some fun. Any opinions?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to be tactful and don't allow emotions to be involved. I was in a similar situation once. During a dinner date she felt it would be a bad idea if we kept dating. At first I was hurt a little bit but since she made it clear why and she made sense about the whole thing. I said I agreed but since we are on a date can we break up tomorrow? She said yes and at the end of some pretty nice emotion free sex we went our separate ways. Probably not what your going through but my point is that you should be open and clear about things.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You really have to be in a certain place for that. If you feel entirely certain in your head that you are done, and you can hook up with him one more time without it totally wrecking you, then hey, go for it. But if you have even a single doubt, then don't. It'll only set you back and stop you from doing what you feel is best.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Reminds me of my addiction days. I'd tell myself "if I'm going to quit, just one more taste" and then that one moment would feed my hunger and next thing you know it'd be 3-4 months later before I'd hit bottom.

If you want to end it, don't do it again- it just strengthens your desire to continue- reminds you of what you're giving up.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not easy... give it time... speak to your heart... it's not easy... don't just block him... give it time

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Im in a similar situation. I really like him and he really likes me. Things are just complicated. I've been avoiding him for 2 weeks. We still text but i always make excuses when he wants to see me. I belive it will just make things harder if we continue to have sex. at least if he doesn't see me he will slowly start forgeting about me and move on. It hurts but its the right thing to do :(

0|1
    0|0
    • @ddsaenz If you really like him why wouldn't you be content to be in a friends with benefits type relationship with him? or is he like really messed up over you?

• we really like each other. His ex turns out she's pregnant. So in the mean while he needs to be focused on that. Not on some other girl.

Recommended myTakes